Requirements for Registration:
- Initial requirements for the registration of KG and First Grade students:
- Two recent validated copies of the child’s Jordanian birth certificate holding the National Number.
- Copy of the vaccination card of the student.
- Recent passport photograph with the child’s full name on the back side.
- Personal interview with the child.
* Students are admitted in the academic year 2021/2022 according to the following:
– Students born in 2017 are admitted to KG 1.
– Students born in 2016 are admitted to KG 2.
– Students born in 2015 are admitted to the First Grade.
- Registration requirements for students of the second grade up to the second secondary grade:
- A transfer certificate (validated by the Directorate of private Education from which the student is transferred).
- Last school results report. (Marks certificate).
- Two recent validated copies of the child’s Jordanian birth certificate.
- Student’s academic record.
- Previous school reports Recent passport photograph with the student’s full name on the back side. Copy of the Civil Status ID Card.
- Copy of Jordanian family book.
- Copy of the student’s valid residence permit for foreigners.
- Copy of the student’s passport for those from Gaza, who hold temprory passport.
- The official results of the 8th and 9th calsses for the students to be registered at the 10th grade.
- Students transferred from schools outside Jordan are required to validate their documents by the Private Education Directorate in Amman.
- The official approval of the Inspection and Follow up Department for holders of the Palestinian Nationality.
- All the above mentioned documents are to be submitted before the commencement day of the academic year.